Athlete of the Month: Jenna Lividini

Tyler Conzone, Sports Editor

This issue’s athlete of the month highlights one of Ossining High School’s best and brightest, Jenna Lividini. She is a talented athlete as she is not only a state-champion, but a strong leader on the school’s softball team. We sat down with Jenna to ask her questions about the season.

TC: What was your most memorable moment playing for OVSB?
JL: My most memorable moment would be when we won the Briarcliff tournament. It was amazing because we came together as a team to win.

TC: How did you feel the team did overall this season?
JL: Overall, we did better than last year, which was the goal because we only won 2 games last year. And this year we won 7!

TC: What are your opinions on the team next year?
JL: For next year, I hope the team does better than this year and hopefully makes it to the playoffs!

TC: Are you pursuing softball in the future?
JL: As of right now I will be playing basketball in college. But maybe I’ll try out for the team if everything goes well with my grades.

As this season came to a close, the softball team finished with a record of 6-12, which was significantly better than last year as a result of the hard work of the girls. However, as previously stated, Lividini has committed to SUNY Brockport on a basketball scholarship and we wish her all the best. And we wish the best to all our senior athletes, whose passion and dedication have aided in the success of our athletics program this year.